Senior Compliance Consultant
Are you an experienced compliance professional looking for a new role and a new challenge? Or are you looking to become more senior in your field? We have this exact opportunity, working with a highly successful company in Telford, specialising in pensions, insurance and investments, aiming to be the UK's leading company in the market.
My client specialises in pensions, insurance and investments and is a highly respected name in this market. They have the aim to be the UK's leading provider in what they do, buying and administering closed books of business from other companies.
My client is looking for a Senior Compliance Consultant to act as Business Partner representing compliance and provide an enhanced and proactive support to business areas on FCA compliance matters with the aim of further deepening awareness of FCA requirements throughout the business and enhancing their regulatory risk control environment.
- Provide advice on FCA related matters on business developments and projects to support the business in delivering its compliance responsibilities
- Analysis and dissemination of FCA publications, delivering analysis and communication of the impact of forthcoming regulatory change
- Approval of financial promotions and other customer literature for compliance with FCA and other relevant regulatory requirements
- Act in a business partnering role by having regular meetings with business units to cascade FCA developments and provide guidance to business units on regulatory developments, expectations and requirements
- Undertake allocated compliance monitoring reviews in line with the agreed CORG monitoring plan, looking for risks and opportunities to enhance the customer journey
- identify risks or opportunities and engaging the business in formulating pragmatic, customer focused and commercial solutions that minimise the risks and maximise the opportunities
- Writing and delivering formal training across the business on FCA topics and developments and demonstrating the value of compliant outcomes
- oversight of breach analysis and reporting ensuring that areas of risk are identified, communicated and managed on a timely and relevant basis with a particular focus on the identification of potentially unfair customer outcomes and trends
- Develop and maintain compliance policies, guidelines and procedures
- Support the business partnering arrangement in place with outsource providers by supporting the Compliance Oversight Manager on general compliance matters, compliance developments and change
To be successful you will need:
- Detailed knowledge of regulatory requirements affecting life and pensions
- Knowledge and experience of systems and controls improvement, design and implementation
- Proven' experience in a life and pension compliance environment
- Proven experience in analysing regulatory publications and communicating detail in a style that suits the target audience
- Financial services professional qualification/s
If successful, you will benefit from:
- Excellent company benefits, including bonus schemes, 27 days holiday, overtime pay and financial support towards industry qualifications
- Opportunities to progress into a management role
- A salary of up to GBP40,000
- A central, commutable location in Telford with shops and restaurants local
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career in compliance with a continually growing company who aim to be a leader in their market, If you are a good communicator, with good analytical skills who meets our client's criteria we would be very interested in hearing from you.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.