Quantity Surveyor -
£35 - 40k + excellent benefits package
We have an ideal opportunity to join one of the most successful contractors in the West Midlands. The successful candidate will be placed in the Build division as a Quantity Surveyor. This sector of the company undertakes projects in various sectors including Education, Health, Heritage, and Justice & custodial with projects ranging from £2-10m. With an ever-growing client base and £20m worth of work already secured for next year, now would be a brilliant time to join.
As Quantity Surveyor you should have a minimum of 3 years' experience of D&B contracts with values in excess of £2m. The ideal candidate could be an experienced No 2 looking for that next step in their career or an established quantity surveyor who remains keen to be a part of a rapidly growing commercial team where further progression opportunities are inevitable once proving your skills within the company.
The successful candidate will have the following traits:
- Results Driven: Demonstrates a passion and excitement for his/her work. Tackles problems head-on and works to resolve them without delay.
- Focus on Excellence: Willing to go the extra mile to exceed expectations. Continually searches for ways to add value and take performance to the next level.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Puts aside personal agendas to work for the benefit of customers and suppliers and other stakeholders. Proactively builds knowledge through sharing knowledge, ideas and expertise with others.
- Operational Excellence: Plans and organises work to safely achieve maximum efficiency and output. Delivers results consistently.
- Adaptability: Learns quickly. Adapts positively to changing business and customer demands. Is energised by change.
- Contract Experience: Has worked extensively on various forms of contract namely JCT D&B and traditional
The ideal candidate will have an excellent attention to detail and the confidence to deal with sub-contractors first-hand. Commercial awareness is an absolute must, alongside the ability to make the company as profitable as possible.
Our client is prepared to offer a competitive salary to the successful Quantity Surveyor alongside a generous car allowance/car package and full benefits.
Contact Ollie Deol at Think Recruitment on 0121 321 3322 -
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80145181