Our Client is a young dynamic company which is growing at a fantastic rate through innovation, flair and commitment to first-class service. Due to continued growth, they are looking for a bright individual to join their rapidly expanding team.
The role involves working within a busy purchasing team and providing administrative support across all aspects, including answering telephones, expediting orders, supplier liaison and dealing with supplier queries. In addition, some commercial administration support will be required. There is scope for progression within this role for the right candidate.
We need a bright individual who is organized and self-motivated, who is also capable of working well within a team. Candidates must have the following experience:
- Administrative experience
- Microsoft Office experience, particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills
- Dealing with people at all levels and working within a team
Candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Highly motivated
- Strong organisational skills and a talent for coping under pressure
- Highly literate and numerate
- Strong inter-personal skills
Daily Tasks include: -
- Dealing with Freight Forwarders to arrange International deliveries
- Run outstanding Purchase Order Report for previous day, chase outstanding, call complete or re-date.
- Chase awaiting stock, get supplier confirmations.
- Send email update out advising of above.
- Expediting orders
- Book international loads, email requests.
- Book in non-EU exports including add-on costs
- Book in all bubble, void, NMC and international loads.
- PM send out 2nd update for awaiting stock.
- Type up reference sheet for Goods In.
- Pass on any delivery issues to suppliers when raised by Goods In.
- Process/log holiday requests.
- Log return to works.
- Record any absences.
- Book/cancel branch transport.
- Scan previous days PODs.
- Update non-conformance log
Our Client is offering the successful person the opportunity to work with some of the most experienced and skilled people in the industry in a fast-paced and thriving commercial environment. Plus, an outstanding benefits package.