Software Developer (JSON, XML, SQL, C#) - Contract
The contract position exists to create and deliver API based (Application Programming Interface) software architecture linking an existing CRM Database (MS SQL) to multiple external partners to support automated and highly efficient document submission and application processes.
It’s a highly technical role, the successful candidate will have extensive software project delivery experience having developed Application Programming Interfaces (API) previously, utilising relevant architecture (i.e.JSON, XML, SQL, C#).
- Creating and delivering a highly effective Application Programming Interface ensuring product applications and document submission processes are fully automated and transmit a 2-way data communication between the business, customers and multiple partners.
- Working with the Innovation team to architect and support both cloud Azure and OnPremise integration and error reporting solutions
- Working with in-house SQL Server applications to allow the support of data migrations and transformations - linking in-house CRM to external partners
- Designing solutions with the Innovation team using Azure cloud technologies and appropriate leading-edge technologies
- Use and examine current transformation technologies such as XML, JSON, CSV and SQL
- Prepare and architect systems to provide data to partners, portals and websites using technologies such as Azure cloud search and APIs
- Experience of modern API technologies, software development experience using XML JSON (Java Scrip Object Notation) and C#
- Advanced SQL query creation & script writing
- DevOps processes, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Layered architecture, domain driven design, CQRS.
- Microsoft Azure PaaS (API apps, Azure SQL DB, API Management) - desirable
- Application Security
- Project driven
- Excellent communisation skills - written & Verbal
The contract role is based in Staffordshire / North Birmingham.
£300-400 per day - early availability preferred.