Clintons is in the business of helping our customers celebrate life’s occasions and those of the people they care about. We understand that all kinds of relationships are to be treasured and we provide ways to enhance and cherish these everyday.
Under the leadership of our new owners we have a restructured estate geared towards on-going profitability, investment in our stores and a fantastic new product offering. Our stores really are benefiting from a radical transformation so it is an exciting time to join us on our journey.
As a Supervisor you’ll form part of the Management Team. You’ll take an active part in motivating and leading the team to achieve sales targets whilst delivering outstanding customer service.
To be successful in the role, we are looking for:
• An ambassador for customer service whose genuine passion is mirrored across every person in the team.
• Previous supervisory or management experience gained in a similar fast paced environment.
• Management of a comparable turnover.
• Proven understanding of and contribution towards commercial targets and KPIs.
• Experience of engagement, motivation and development of team members.
• Key holding and cashing up experience.
• A real understanding of the importance of celebrating life’s occasions along with a genuine passion for our product.
In return, you'll enjoy a competitive salary and generous staff discount of 40%. You’ll also be supported with your personal development through the range of learning and development initiatives we offer.
We would love to hear from you if your skills and experience match those we are looking for. Be part of our team and help enhance the lives of others.