Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ)
We are currently seeking a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality officer to join one of our prestigious and growing clients in the Telford area.
Reporting to the SHEQ Manager, you will be site based in your role as SHEQ Officer. You will be assisting the SHEQ Manager and you will have one direct report. There will be potential to progress in the role and take on further responsibilities as the position develops.
- To identify poor quality stock from daily quality checks
- To provide the relevant information to the SHEQ Manager
- To ensure poor quality stock is quarantined as quickly as possible
- To ensure 'first in - first out' stock rotation is adhered to
- To inspect existing stock daily and identify mould, fading, damage etc.
- To assist with stock repacking
- To help to create and monitor site and SHEQ KPI's
- To maintain Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality standards and carry out regular audits
- To support other site teams when required by the business
- To support the SHEQ Manager with ISO compliance and GDPR requirements
- To organise and allocate work to the SHEQ Coordinator (reporting to you)
- To present performance information at relevant intervals in agreed formats
Will have excellent communication skills with all channels and at all levels.
Will be able to work within a team but also be capable of working on their own.
Will have effective time management skills and be able to work to deadlines.
Will have good attention to detail
You will be asked to complete both training courses and assessments to further your skill sets and abilities, these will be agreed with your line manager.
£24,000 per annum
To apply please send your CV to / or call our office on 01952 457897 to discuss this position in more detail
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80483574