Graphic Designer – April Start Date
Leading Staffordshire-based PR and content agency, Edson Evers is looking to recruit a lively and enthusiastic graphic designer to join its studio team.
If your passion is to create engaging design and you want to develop content that really stands out from the crowd, we’d love to hear from you. Come and be part of our story and forward your CV to Jane Woods at email@example.com
You will be creating fresh and contemporary designs and content across a range of platforms and for a wide range of audiences. You will work closely with our account teams to add creative value to the brief.
- Creating high-quality and relevant content that aims to delight
- Producing and manage all aspects of artwork production, to brief, with full attention to detail
- Working with our full stack developer to create fully-integrated campaigns from scratch
- Preparing pre-press artwork and having a full understanding of print processes
- Understanding and observing all deadlines and production schedules and strive to work within the timescales given
- Ensure output is quality checked, and meets the expectations of the client set out in the brief
- Work, when required, on projects from start to completion without supervision
- Innovate and test creative formats and technology
A full job specification can be provided on request.
- Educated to degree level or with an equivalent qualification in a graphic-design related subject
- 18 months – two years’ experience minimum, gained in a client or customer-facing role in an advertising or graphic design-related environment
- High level of computer literacy, including knowledge of all standard Mac design software; Quark, Photoshop and Illustrator as a minimum requirement
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
What we’re offering:
This role is a permanent basis and in return the company is offering a competitive salary, 25 days’ holiday, free parking, pension scheme, DISS, plus a raft of ‘soft’ benefits.
For more information about Edson Evers please visit www.edsonevers.com
CVs via email: Click Apply
No agencies please