My client are pioneers within their field and due to continued expansion, they have identified a need for a new position.
They are seeking an experienced Production Controller. You will be the point of contact between the production supervisors and the production manager and director.
Duties and Responsibilities
Providing support to the Production Management team you will be responsible for supporting the management of production schedules, co-ordinating day to day activities, assisting supervisory staff with production planning, ensuring production is compliant to established quality systems and that production records are maintained as defined by quality standards and specifications. You will also assist with the management of production staff training.
A key part of this role will be to understand the nature of working within a quality compliant industry and as such experience of this is highly desirable.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Leadership skills
- Ability to prioritise work
- Ability to multitask
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to disseminate information clearly and efficiently
- Previous experience of a production environment
- Previous experience of working to quality standards
- Ability to lead projects
You will be:
- Team worker
- Understand the need to work to production quality requirements - adhering to strict protocols
- Understands consequences of non-compliance
This is an excellent opportunity to join a hugely progressive and award winning firm that offers excellent career opportunities for the right individual.