4 days left
- Contract Type
Whittingham Riddell, is a leading firm of Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisors providing accountancy, tax planning and business advice to a range of clients throughout Shropshire, Herefordshire and across Wales via our 4 offices in Ludlow, Shrewsbury, Newtown and Wrexham.
Bookkeeper - Ludlow
To assist in the delivery of client assignments within an agreed budgeted timescale. Working as part of a team, you will liaise with other specialist staff to provide high quality client service. The role will require you to assist other accounts team members.
An interesting role, you will have responsibility for:
- To set up client files
- To assist in the collation of financial information required in the preparation of statutory accounts
- To prepare draft statutory accounts
- To prepare self-assessment tax returns
- To prepare VAT returns
- To print all relevant documentation, including financial accounts
- To draft standard correspondence for Clients, Companies House, HMRC etc for approval by Manager and/or Partner
- To maintain computerised accounts files; scanning and filing as appropriate
- To prepare all new client documentation for Clients including engagement letter and money laundering
- To review client files and highlight relevant documents/information prior to commencement of accounts preparation and any related tax computations
The successful candidate will have experience in cloud accounting and VAT and have strong organisation and communication skills with the ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities. With strong IT skills, particularly using Microsoft Office and Accounting software.
A role within Whittingham Riddell will offer you an opportunity to develop your career within a supportive environment, as we encourage all staff to achieve their full potential. We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and professional staff to support our continuing growth.
Apply via website: Click Apply