Sales Account Manager (B2B)
As an established travel and education focused marketing company in Shrewsbury town centre, we are looking for a Sales Account Manager to join our team. You will be tasked with managing our existing clients and developing our long-term relationships, as well as growing opportunities for new business development.
Day to day you will be helping grow our client base and assisting our existing clients, answering their queries and delivering a positive customer experience. You will also be involved in online marketing activities such as the productions of email newsletters, and managing our social media accounts. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented. Our hours of work are Monday to Friday 9 to 5:30.
- Manage a diverse set of customer accounts in the field of outdoor education
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing CRM database, cross selling opportunities, and own initiative
- Monitor ongoing sales data
- Identify opportunities to improve sales performance and growth
- Previous experience in Account Management
- Experience in sales and developing the customer experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of CRM software and word processing packages
- Understanding of sales performance metrics