LGV 1 Nights
HGV Class 1 Driver - Telford - Nights
We are currently working on behalf of one of our clients to source reliable HGV Class 1 Drivers for Trunking and work out of their Telford depot.
As an HGV Class 1 Driver you will need to have:
- UK LGV1/HGV1 C+E Licence
- Must be flexible with start times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years on licence
Ongoing HGV 1 fridge driving - Min of 3 month work.
Monday to Friday ( weekends are available)
2 years minimum on licence, fridge experience desirable.
Role of an HGV Class 1 Driver:
As a HGV Class 1 Driver your role will be to ensure the safe, professional arrival of timed trunks to other company RDCs.
Benefits of working with us (during the temp period)
- Free onsite secure parking
- Standard Extra Personnel Benefits
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80905871