Conveyancing Legal Secretary
If you have experience of working in an Estate Agents and would like to use your skills and knowledge to become a Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary, then my client in Great Barr may have the role for you.
You will be working in a modern office, for an award-winning residential conveyancing specialist firm that is based in the North Birmingham area, with easy access to the M6 and M5 motorways.
As the Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary, you will be:
* Supporting two Partners with a busy workload
* Setting up client files and chasing client documentation
* Drafting contracts and quotations
* Producing high volumes of legal correspondence
* Organising client files through to completion
* Regular contact with clients, estate agents, and solicitors
As the successful candidate, you will:
* Have knowledge of buying and selling properties, ideally within an Estate Agents or a residential conveyancing firm
* You may have experience of working as one of the following: Estate Agent, Lettings Administrator, Property Negotiator, Property Administrator, Lettings Manager, Property Manager, Mortgage Advisor, Property Secretary, Residential Conveyancing Secretary, Legal Secretary, Conveyancer or Paralegal.
Your salary will be circa £19,000 per year.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80890557