Finance Analyst Retail Coventry
Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic finance professional to join a market leading business. You'll be providing finance support to stores and the wider finance function. Collaborating with senior stakeholders you'll help drive business sales and performance.
If you're from a retail, consumer focussed or customer centric business and your looking for your next role I'd like to hear from you.
- Responsible for daily and weekly reporting & analysis of retail network
- Develop and standardise reporting for retail finance to maximise trading performance
- Provide Finance with required reporting to feed upward analysis to Functional and Board Directors
- Support alignment of corporate strategy with operational stakeholder requirements
- Ensure integrity of Daily / Weekly / Monthly results v Budget and Forecasts
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Ability to deliver within a fast paced environment
- The ability to deal with varying stakeholders (Senior Management/Regional Managers/Finance Director)
- Solution orientated and accustomed to streamlining and improving current processes
- Ability to build business relationships quickly and effectively
In return you'll be working with a market leading brand that holds its employees in high regard. They've got an excellent track record of developing talent and promoting from within. You'll also have a personalised development plans and regular reviews of your personal objectives with managers which might endorse you for promotions to help you achieve your objectives.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80887175