Sales Support Coordinator
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Support Coordinator to join a successful business based in Wolverhampton.
My client's started in the USA more than 30 years ago by a young husband and wife, the company has grown and developed a way of building communities and delivering services and care that simply delivers.
A superb living environment. Well appointed, private suites. Activities every day. Caring people on hand 24 hours a day to help with the tasks of daily living. A delicious menu of food served at table. Beautiful open areas and a bistro.
The responsibilities of the role are supporting and assisting the Sales & Marketing team in achieving the Community's occupancy and revenue goals. Responsibilities include but not limited to assisting the Sales & Marketing team in managing the community's sales & marketing database, maintaining appropriate sales collateral, coordinating and obtaining all required move-in paperwork and preparing the resident's Administrative file.
Following the quality service standards, the Sales Support Coordinator will conduct the resident's orientation to their new home at Sunrise and ensure each resident's move-in to their new home at Sunrise is smooth and successful following our Sunrise shared values.
In addition to these core duties you may under the supervision of Director of Community Relations or Sales Specialist work to advance leads through the sales process. This work may include conducting call-outs, taking call-ins and conducting presentations with internal customers.
- Experience in a sales administrative support role
- Previous customer service experience demonstration of customer service skill set
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess excellent phone communication skills, written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
- Demonstration of proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) and Sunrise applications with the ability to learn new applications
This is a permanent part-time position working Tuesday - Thursday based in Wolverhampton, the pro rata salary is paying up to £25,000 dependant on experience.