Health and Safety Advisor
Health and Safety Advisor – Charity - £30k (pro rata) – 6 months – Nation Wide – ASAP
Principal People are pleased to be working with a leading global Charitable organisation, looking to source an experienced Health and Safety Advisor to work with them on a contract basis for 6 months.
The business is seeking support for a significant contract covering sites across the UK. While this contract is initially offered for a period of 6 months, there is significant scope for the successful Health and Safety Advisor to provide further support to the organisation.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Creating safe systems of work
- Updating policies and procedures
- Providing general health and safety advice
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess significant experience of providing advice to a diverse range of organisations on all aspects of Health and Safety.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Possess experience working within a Charity, Property Management, Facilities Management, Public Sector or NHS environment
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Ideally be a technical member of IOSH
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract which may lead to ongoing work with the organisation in the future. If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80899805