My client is looking to recruit an experienced Logistics Administrator for their site in Solihull. You will also need to be able to travel/work from their other site which is about 22 miles away from the Head Office so you will need your own transport but expenses will be paid to use your car. Hours of work are 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday.
- Ensuring retail and consumer orders are processed through the delivery and warehouse system efficiently, safely and to client specifications
- Monitoring and measuring service delivery using client and supplier information.
- Monitoring and measuring 3pl supplier performance
- Support the day to day relationship with the 3pl supplier as the sole point of contact.
- Support the Logistics Controller in developing and improving service levels
- Respond positively and proactively to urgent requests from the internal team
Intelligent, focused and diligent person who wants to work in an unconventional environment with conventional business disciplines.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
From a 3PL Warehousing/Fulfilment background the candidate will have experience in:
- Functional understanding of WMS system standards
- Operating familiarity of UK and European Logistics
- Possess a procedural mindset and approach to managing workload
- Capable of analysing and resolving problems affecting multiple stakeholders
- Good attention to detail and capable of analysing data and understanding connections
- Talent for recognising and communicating opportunities for process improvements
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office product with a focus on excel and data
- Ideally within a 30-minute drive of HQ
- Full driving licence
- Experience with any of the major fulfilment 3PL's; Clipper, iForce,
- Background in apparel fulfilment advantageous
- Applicants will need strong working knowledge of Power Point, Word & Excel
So if you have the skills and experience they are looking for and would like to find out more, please let me have your CV. Thank you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80891191