Estate Agency Branch Manager / Partner - Wolverhampton
Branch Manager - Amazing and Rare Opportunity with Partnership Potential.
Are you looking for a rewarding new role with a quality independent estate agent that has the potential (if wanted) of partnership potential in the future.
My client are a well known and distinguished estate agent who are known for their market dominance and total dedication to providing first class customer service. They are renowned for their customer service and pride themselves on going above and beyond to deliver a first class customer experience.
They are looking for a highly experienced, totally dedicated and passionate branch manager to lead and further develop the already incredibly successful team. This is a truly rare and exceptional opportunity and offers a fantastic chance for someone to really make a name for themselves.
The role comes with a fantastic basic salary, commission structure as well as many further benefits. you will be based in state of the art offices.
Key Objectives for the role are:
- Ensure the highest levels of customer service are offered at all times
- Ability to conduct and organise a large team of staff, carry out training session where needed to improve performance
- Driving office to win potential valuation appointments for sales and lettings
- Cross sell across all company areas including, FS, Surveys, Auctions and Legal
- Engineering the touting and canvassing system to ensure it is carried out consistently
- Ensure all other agents for sale and to let properties are actively and consistently monitored
- Working with listers and team to List, letting and sales properties together with ancillary services
- Build, manage, coach and motivate a strong team to ensure daily basics are carried out to win new business
- Deal with portal enquiries effectively and quickly
- Be punctual to the office and to appointments
- Hold short morning meeting with staff to review previous day’s activity and plan the new day
- Carry out monthly staff appraisals and reviews
- Ensure the office office system is used and kept up to date
- Work towards achieving targets as agreed with senior management
- Work with sales progressor to progress pipeline to acceptable conversion each month
- Work closely with partners to achieve listings and sales
- Ensure online and social media activity is kept current, positive and regular and liaise with marketing department to create new campaigns
- Target orientated with a proven record of achievement
- Enthusiastic and motivated at all times
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Be highly organised
- Have the ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Ability to develop a team and add coaching where needed
For more information please call Chris @AMR Midlands.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80894803