Financial Accountant Retail Warwickshire
If you're looking for an exciting and fast paced environment with a business that targets consumers on multiple levels then this could be the role for you.
- Be a financial accountant with a strong focus on accuracy and reconciliation, preferably with an accounts preparation background.
- Familiarity of working within a group environment.
- Balance sheet and cash flow preparation, at subsidiary and group level to meet internal management accounts and Group Reporting requirements.
- Accruals and prepayments for selected overhead accounts for varying facets of the business.
- Intercompany reconciliations and liaison with other group finance functions.
- Support in preparation of statutory accounts for all Group entities.
- Ability to build relationships with varying stakeholders within Group, varying business functions and the senior management team.
Looking for a new challenge and want it to be within a business where you're appreciated?
Want to see the impact that your work is having on the business?
Send over a copy of you cv for immediate consideration.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80887137