Page Personnel are recruiting for an immediately available HR Advisor who can drive, to be based across multiple sites in Nuneaton with an education organisation. The opportunity is permanent, offering part time hours within a thriving and growing business with an opportunity to work closely with the HR Business Partner.
The client is a well established and highly reputable education organisation based in and around the heart of Nuneaton. They have multiple sites in the area, have great access to public transport links but also offer car parking facilities.
Key duties of the HR Advisor will include, but are not limited to; providing first line advice to employees, providing specialist advice to managers on people management matters, managing attendance, performance management related issues, working on grievance cases, taking the lead on change management projects, using and updating HR systems and databases, and other ad hoc tasks to support the team.
The successful HR Advisor will;
- Have worked as a HR Advisor before ESSENTIAL
- Have a robust knowledge of employment law and have managed caseloads before ESSENTIAL
- Have knoweldge of working within an education HR function ESSENTIAL
- Have the ability to work to deadlines in a busy and demanding ESSENTIAL environment ESSENTIAL
- Have a proactive and positive approach to work, with a good telephone manner and strong interpersonal skills ESSENTIAL
- Be driven by delivering high level customer service ESSENTIAL
- Be able to drive and happy to work across multiple sites in the area ESSENTIAL
- Be immediately available to start DESIRABLE
- Have a qualification within HR such as a postgraduate certificate DESIRABLE
£24,000 per annum + £28,000 per annum pro rata + 25-30 hours a week + Nuneaton + public sector + education + permanent + HR Advisor + employment law + case work.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80893388