Part Time Legal Secretary - Commercial Property, Solihull
Part Time Commercial Secretary
We are seeking a permanent, part-time Commercial Property Legal Secretary to work with and assist the Real Estate (Commercial Property) team at our client's Shirley office. This is not a paralegal role.
The firm is Lexcel and CQS accredited.
Suitable candidates will have:
- previous experience as a legal secretary, working in a commercial property/real estate department or for a commercial property solicitor
- knowledge of on-line Land Registry applications, SDLT forms, etc
- Experience of working with accuracy and speed, audio typing/document processing of legal documents, including correspondence and bills, from manuscript or digital dictation
- Experience of using digital dictation system (ideally Big Hand) and case management systems
- Experience in the preparation of contract packs, submitting initial searches, obtaining title information and dealing with completions and post completion tasks
- Experience of undertaking diary management, task management and general support for commercial property fee earners
- Ability to maintain good organisation of new and ongoing files (paper and electronic)
This is a part time permanent position, working 4 hours a day (afternoons). Some flexibility is also needed to provide cover for holidays and other absences.
for further details please contact Tracey McCabe, Legal Recruiter at Options Resourcing.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80897779