Ocean Import/Export Operator
Up to £27,000 - Birmingham
City Blue Recruitment are currently looking for an Ocean Export Operator for one of our key clients within the Freight industry. This is an exciting opportunity within a market leading company where you will get to work together with the management teams to provide continued growth and development of the brand.
The Ocean Export Operator is responsible for the day to day of the allocated trade. Within this role a key aim will be to ensure profits are maximised and service level agreements are maintained.
- Manage the day to day running of allocated Ocean Import/Export Trades
- Handle the process full cycle
- Take a creative approach to develop and improve your allocated trades
- Able to complete customs checks
- Take control of your own process to maintain customer service
- Review supplier performance and suggest changes where needed.
- Efficiently manage your own time to the benefit of the business.
- Minimum 2 years' freight experience
- Strong customer service and telephone manner
- Ability to build long term, strong relationships with colleagues and clients
- Strong admin and organisation skills
- Positive, can do attitude
- Preferable experience in hazardous goods and/or dangerous materials BUT they do offer plenty of support!
If you are looking for a role with a long term career prospect then please get in touch today, as there is a strong scope for progression. If you are clark/operator/co-ordinator who has Ocean Import experience or are already proficient in Ocean Exports then we want to hear from you. This is an exciting growing business with loads of training!
City Blue Recruitment operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80892412