Yodel is the UK’s largest independent Parcel Courier Service, working with us will give you the opportunity to deliver parcels on behalf of some of the UK’s leading retailers. Take your first step to becoming one of our Self Employed Delivery Drivers at Lichfield now!
Delivery knowledge would be beneficial but not essential as we can show you the ropes.
- Parcels will be ready for you to collect in the morning at a time convenient for yourself and the site. You will collect from the Lichfield depot where you will load your own van / or leased van with your parcels for that day – you will then be allocated a tour to go and deliver your parcels.
- Yodel operates Monday to Saturday and parcels will be required to be delivered across all 6 days.
- You will be paid a competitive rate per parcel and you will be paid on a fortnightly basis, as we work on a pay per parcel basis, the more parcels you deliver the more you earn.
- Earning potential for this role is £35,000 - £42,000 before operating costs. (Average daily earnings start from £120)
- If you don’t have your own van don’t worry we have recommended leasing options.
- We can offer you the support to help you succeed and more importantly earn money.
- Don’t forget you’ll be self-employed so you will be responsible for paying your own tax.
It takes an amazing team of drivers to make the millions of deliveries we handle every week at Yodel, you’ve got the tools, we’ve got the parcels – together we can help start your business with Yodel today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80913284