Care Branch Trainer Stoke
Mears have an opportunity for a Care Branch Trainer to join our company. In return, we offer a competitive salary, company annual fun days, child care voucher scheme, flexible working patterns and access to the Mears Advantage money saving scheme and Mears Assist employee support hotline.
Mears Care Limited is part of the Mears Group (PLC) and are one of the UK’s leading providers of home care and support delivering high quality care. We have over 180 branches nationwide, provide care for over 40 000 older and disabled people with 17, 000 well trained and dedicated staff.
The Care Branch Trainer’s role will involve:
- Carrying out training needs assessment interviews with staff
- Carrying out spot checks as a means of identifying training needs
- Liaising with co-ordinators in organising staff attendance at training courses
- Delivering ‘Skills for Care’ induction, ‘Safe Moving and Handling’ and other training courses in the branch
- Arranging training courses with suitably qualified and approved external training providers as necessary
- Maintaining accurate and up to date training records
- To conform to the UKHCA Code of Professional Conduct in relation to the operation of the Home Care Service
- Keeping own training in relevant areas up to date
The successful Care Branch Trainer must be:
- Have experience in adult social care
- Hold Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Sector certificate or equivalent and be willing to complete this qualification if not already in possession
- Be friendly and professional, demonstrating caring values leading by example
- Be flexible in meeting the needs of the business
- A full driving licence, valid to drive in the UK with access to your own transport
This role would suit a Healthcare Trainer, Training Officer or Health and Social Care Assessor.
Mears look for people who share our commitment to working in the community and who really want to make a positive difference to people’s lives.
Please apply online today to be considered for the Care Branch Trainer role.
Mears promotes diversity and is an Equal Opportunities employer.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS/PVG disclosure, which will be paid for by Mears.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80913937