Land Manager - Residential Housing
Salary up to £55,000 + Package
My Client is a National Housing Developer that is looking for an experienced Land Manager to join there innovative team. The role will be covering Yorkshire Regions. As a candidate to be considered for this role you must have a solid track record of Land acquisition, a secure history of experience for a reputable House builder. The attitude you possess will aid you to hit the ground running and take on this role with passion and determination succeed.
- Pro-actively identify and progress partnership schemes.
- To secure opportunities and convert preferred developer status into deliverable projects
- Where appropriate to identify and secure speculative land opportunities and convert opportunities into deliverable projects.
- Pro-actively identify and pursue partnership opportunities, and assess their suitability
- Pro-actively identify and pursue speculative land opportunities, and assess their suitability
- Monitor all Regional and Local Authority Planning and Housing Documentation for future opportunities
- Sourcing Joint Venture opportunities
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80898379