Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for an experienced Payroll Clerk to join a well-known organisation in Crewe. The position is temporary and requires someone to commit to a minimum of 3 months.
The main duties of the Payroll Clerk include:
- Sending out payslips
- Inputting new tax codes on to the system
- Comply with all legal requirements that impact on a payroll system
- Completing and send out P45's to ex-employees.
- Assisting the Payroll department in the operation of the payroll system
- Answer all related Payroll queries over the phone and email
- Auto-enrolment Pensions
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience in Payroll
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Strong Microsoft and Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication skills
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.
Suitable CV's will be contacted immediately, with interviews taking place ASAP.
For more information please contact Jemma Bailey.