PK Education is a specialist education agency, recruiting for long term / short term and day to day Birmingham teaching jobs in the West Midlands. We are proudly recognised as one of the leading teaching agencies and we specialise in Secondary School Teaching jobs / Newly Qualified Teacher jobs and Cover Supervisor jobs to name just a few.
An 11-18 school in Birmingham are looking for a Teacher of English to start in April 2018 after the Easter break.
The successful candidate should be able to teach their specific area of English at KS3, KS4.
Essential for the role:
- A recognised DfE teaching qualification.
- The ability to teach up to KS4.
- The ability to form professional relationships with both students and colleagues.
- A commitment to continue own personal professional development.
- Ideas about how to improve achievement in students of all abilities.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
Desirable for this role:
- Experience of teaching to a range of ages and abilities.
- Evidence of the willingness to participate in extra-curricular, community and off-site initiatives as appropriate, as part of a broad curricular entitlement.
- A capacity to respond to change.
- The ability to innovate.
- Flexibility to deal with the everyday challenges faced when working in schools.
As well as applying for this opportunity, PK education:
- Gain access to vacancies that are not advertised.
- Have fantastic relationships with schools across the region.
- Listen to your specific requirements and work tirelessly to find you a role that matches your specific criteria.
- Pay our candidates fairly for the work they complete, ensuring that we pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR).
- Are experienced recruiters, with a solid understanding of the education sector.
- Understand the value of good candidates to our business and will work around your needs and not vice versa.
- Offer a competitive recommend a friend referral scheme.
- Fully comprehensive CV dating back to secondary education with all gaps in employment or study detailed.
- References will be taken prior to interview.
- If you do not have a DBS certificate that is registered with the DBS Update Service, a new DBS check will need to be made (full assistance will be provided).
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process.
- PK education is also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
If you are interested in this teaching opportunity or any other teaching work we could offer, please email your CV to or call Mr Indie Sahota on .