We are currently seeking to hire a Sales Executive to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
- Liaising with marketing to initiate marketing campaigns.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Working with the project teams to sell into new projects.
- Using software to check availability for service.
- Representing Airband at shows, exhibitions and meetings.
- Completing administrative processes to log information.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and reviewing against targets
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge
- Achieving customer satisfaction with Customer Services and Support.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Presentation Skills
- Proactive, quick learner, self-motivated
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Salary 20-30K depending on experience
- Other company benefits TBC