Staffordshire based established Energy player (Gas Solutions) - close to M6 - looking to recruit experienced Technical Writer to work on GBPmulti-million tenders & bids,
To provide comprehensive and professionally written proposal content that articulates the organisation's value proposition in a form that can be readily interpreted by the customer. The Technical Writer will develop a strong understanding of the primary drivers of each bid, ensure all elements are accurately expressed and that submitted proposals are in-line with company strategies, policies, procedures and regulations.
• To ensure the company complies with UK Public Procurement Guidelines
• To ensure the company operates in line with all legal requirements including Health & Safety and Data Protection.
- Ability to coordinate inputs from multi-disciplined teams and subject matter experts.
- ??Ability to communicate complex engineering solutions.
- ??Collate all new proposal content to form a bid library for future use.
- ??Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- ??Advanced MS Office and skilled computer user.
- ??Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Ability to listen to and influence at senior and departmental level.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to analyse data and effectively interpret information to continuously improve the quality and success rate of tenders and bids.
- Experience of working within the gas and/or utilities sectors is desired but not essential.
- Several years' experience in a similar role with proven record of winning GBPmulti-million tenders within a systems engineering or turnkey engineered solutions environment.
- Degree level education is preferred but candidates with directly comparable experience will be considered.
In return for your Technical writing skills the salary on offer is GBP45,000 pa + comprehensive benefits package.
Please send CV to Tony Timmins, Executive Recruiter ;.