ROLE - CAD Designer
LOCATION - Stratford upon Avon
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - GBP23-28,000 (dependant on experience, please advise)
My client is a design, manufacture and installer of panelised roofing systems including services such as Timber Dormers, Insulated roof panels and Velux windows.
The CAD Designer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Maintain quality of work
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- Good communication skills
- The ability to follow strict health and safety guidelines
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with Stakeholders at all levels
- Positive attitude, willing to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business
- Good organisational skills; able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines and targets where appropriate
- Promote a responsible and professional image at all times
The CAD Designer's key responsibilities:
- To create manufacturing drawings and material schedules for fabrication .
- To create construction drawings for installation.
- To be responsive to on site queries and efficiently solve issues arising from site derived idiosyncrasies.
- To be responsive to administrative and in house queries relating to scheduling of materials.
- To update the Design Department Workflow to ensure visibility of projects to other departments
- Other duties may be required of you that are not specific to your role
If you are interested in this CAD Designer position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency