- Contract Type
Contract Auto Electrical Engineer
Recruitment Agency Reference:
Our client, a global defence organisation, urgently requires an experienced electrical engineer to undertake a long term contract starting immediately. The role is based in the West Midlands, paying up to GBP13 per hour depending on experience.
You will need to be SC Cleared for this role, so previous clearance will prove highly beneficial.
Within this exceptional role, you will be responsible for:
- Reading and interpreting electrical plans and diagrams
- Designing electrical circuits and wiring diagrams
- Modifying electrical circuits, assessing cable sizes and AMP capacity
- MoD Vehicle Preparation and fitting of the electronics equipment
- Checking and testing of the wiring and vehicle parts
- Fault finding and rectification work
- Loom building
In order to be successful it is essential that you have experience of designing, installing and maintaining electrical systems into land based vehicles.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Joanna Hutchings on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.