HR Administrator (Temporary / Permanent)
Salary: GBP18,000 to GBP21,000 working Monday to Friday (8.30am to 5.00pm)
Our client is looking for an experienced HR Administrator to be a part of the team.
As the HR Administrator you are responsible for all the administration of Human Resources, Payroll and Benefits activities. You will provide administrative support to the Director, Head of Operations and Advisors.
Some of the key areas you will be actively involved in will include:
- Provide an effective administration service to our 2,300 employees
- Process starters, leavers and contractual changes on the HR and scheduling systems
- Process self-certificates, fitness for work statements and return to work interviews
- Run weekly absence and leaver information for the business
- Maintain employee paper and electronic records as required
- Maintain HR processes and procedures
- Establish, develop and maintain HR information systems as required
- Administer specific staff benefit schemes
- Responsible for producing MI and HR Reporting
- Responsible for inputting payroll information onto the system
- HR Administration support to the business
Provide support to the Department and participate in cross team working initiatives within the wider People function and be the first point of contact for HR queries.
- Demonstrated experience in a HR Administration capacity, providing support to a HR team with exposure to Recruitment, Benefits administration and HR systems and Payroll.
- Be able to work flexibly and with accuracy.
- You will need to have highly developed communication skills both written and verbal and be numerate and analytical when it comes to reporting.
This is a very demanding role with high volume activity dealing with up to 150 emails per day and up to 50 HR line queries.