This is an exciting opportunity to join the Warranty team as a Warranty Engineer for an initial 12 month fixed term contract, enabling you to broaden your engineering and automotive warranty skills within an established team.
The role of Warranty Engineer would suit someone who has already gained 1-2 year's experience working within a similar environment who have strong problem solving abilities, with fresh ideas and ability to think of new solutions, be self-motivated, have the ability to work on your own initiative and with others.
- Involved with Warranty data analysis
- Have good Excel and MS office skills
- Customer facing skills, travel to customer sites when required
- Ability to look at problems and outcomes, able to come up with solutions
- Reviewing and creating product reports
- Support customer technical reviews
- Review warranty claims, reporting and financial settlements
- Analyse customer claim data
- Problem solving product field failures
- Degree: 2.1 or higher in relevant degree
- Driving Licence
This is a great opportunity for you to prove yourself as a Warranty Engineer and gain 12 months valuable experience with an established automotive technologies company which could lead to a permanent position. This role would also suit a recent graduate who is looking to start their career within automotive engineering.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.