Class 2 Multi Drop Driver
Brakes Group is a leading supplier to the foodservice sector in the UK, Ireland, France and Sweden. The Group is committed to provide its customers with outstanding service, products and foodservice solutions, its people with a 'great place to work' and its suppliers with a great company to partner.
Brakes Group is part of the Sysco family, the world's leading foodservice company. It comprises of a family of specialist businesses which are able to deliver everything the caterer needs. We provide a professional, friendly regional service supported by a national network of depots, which ensures we offer an exceptional and individual service to each and every one of our customers
As a driver you will be delivering our customers' orders, on multi-drops, accurately and on time. You will need to develop good working relationships with colleagues and customers and have the ability to resolve queries wherever possible
• Accurate picking on vehicle and delivery of customer orders
• Collecting monies
• Maintaining product temperatures
• Vehicle checks to ensure roadworthiness and compliance with VOSA
• Compliance with Health and Safety (SSOW), hygiene and other related legislation
Skills & Qualifications:
• You must have a Class 2 Licence along with an in date CPC card and Digital Tachograph.
• Strong communication and teamwork skills
• The knowledge and initiative to solve basic problems and make routine decisions
• The ability to complete paperwork in an orderly fashion
• Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
• You will need to be physically fit and have the ability to be flexible to meet the varying demands of your customers.
Benefits of working for Brakes:
• Competitive salary
• Site incentive bonus scheme
• Staff discounts and offers
• Pension scheme with employer contribution
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee referral scheme
• Free car parking
Brakes Group is committed to reducing the environmental impact the business has on both the communities it serves and the countries it operates in. It has ISO 14001 accreditation - an internationally recognised standard for environmental performance.
Brakes Group operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Brakes UK uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Brakes UK would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s), basic DBS certificate and basic credit check.