KS2 Class Teacher - Long Term role
KS2 Class Teacher - Based in Walsall
ITN Mark Education are seeking to appoint a KS2 Class Teacher on a long-term contract to join a Primary school based in Walsall from April 2018. The position would be suitable for Teachers who are looking for a long-term contract after Easter half term - April 2018.
We are seeking to appoint teachers who:
- Are committed to teaching and meeting the learning needs of all the children in their class;
- Are team players who are keen to make a valued contribution to the life of the school;
- Are committed to continued professional development and aspires to be an outstanding teacher;
- Can bring enthusiasm and inspiration to the school;
- Are committed to working as part of a team
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Experienced consultant who specialises in liaising with local Primary schools
- Long term, permanent and day to day roles available within Primary schools
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing professional development
- Support and guidance from an experienced Education Consultant
Enhanced rates of pay available for high performing candidates with excellent references
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.