Opex and Revenue Management Accounting Team
Opex & Revenue is a finance function within Shared services which provides accounting services to the our clients businesses
These services include:
- Month-end accounting
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Consolidation & Internal Reporting
- Internal & External Recharges
Business Support, Support Functions
There are ~20 functions across the business that support the key operational businesses. These include; Finance, Procurement, Purchase to Pay, HR, Corporate Centre & Property
Opex & Revenue is a team of 30 with 6 managers.
There is an opportunity for a Management Accountant within the Opex & Revenue team.
Our key priorities are controls, process and service. This role will play a fundamental part in the delivery of these priorities and will be responsible for supporting the entire team in driving consistency of processes, outputs and the control environment.
More specifically, we are looking for someone to come in and drive the team's performance by;
- Ensuring accuracy in accounting
- Taking a lead role in implementing an enhanced controls environment, specifically through emphasis on the balance sheet and cost allocations
- Identifying and driving through areas for process improvement across functions
- Managing key accounting processes
We are therefore looking for someone who
- Excels in controls
- Understand the importance of standardisation
- Has a desire to want to improve processes and has a track record of delivery
- Not afraid to challenge the norm in their immediate sphere of influence and beyond.