WOULD YOU LIKE A ROLE WHERE YOU CAN TRULY MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE OF WORKING IN A TARGET DRIVEN, PRESSURISED ENVIRONMENT?
Foster Care Associates (part of the Core Assets Group) is looking to appoint a Fostering Advisor to join the central services team in Bromsgrove to provide quality guidance, advice and support to prospective foster carers who are starting out on their fostering journey.
As well as first-class training and continuous support and supervision, we are offering you the chance to make a real difference to the lives of prospective foster carers???and essentially the children they will eventually look after.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Acting as first point of contact for prospective foster carers
- Handle inbound and outbound call back/contact activity to prospective foster carers (PFC's)
- Use effective questioning and listening skills to make a judgement about progressing to next stage
- Provide quality advice and guidance to support PFC's on their journey to becoming approved foster carers.
- Achieving and maintaining targets relating to call backs, response timescales and quality standards.
- A fundamental aspect of this role requires flexible working arrangements in line with business and customer needs.
Ensure compliance with safeguarding procedures prioritising the safety and welfare of children and young people at all times.
Actively promote the benefits of working as a foster carer with Foster Care Associates (FCA).
Ensure a good working knowledge of and adhere to regional carer recruitment needs.
Portray a professional, positive and helpful image of the organisation.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Good written skills - evidence of detailed report writing
- Practical ability of utilising IT and communication systems, including email and databases
An enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated, excellent time management skills and a flexible approach.
This is a full time, permanent position with a salary of up to GBP20,000 per annum + benefits.
Foster Care Associates is an Equal Opportunities employer. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check at enhanced level if successful for the position. We reserve the right to withdraw this advert without notification. Please note, we do not work with recruitment agencies.