Refrigeration Engineer (Shrewsbury)
Position: Refrigeration Engineer
Location: South Staffordshire / Shrewsbury / Telford Area
Benefits: 33 holidays/year, Company Van, Private Pension and Health Care
Our Client is one of the UK's leaders in providing innovative construction and engineering solutions for clients within a variety of sectors including Retail, Health, Education and Commercial.
We are now looking for a Refrigeration Engineer to work in the South Staffordshire / Shrewsbury/ Telford Area. The role presents a fantastic opportunity for ambitious and experienced engineers within the field to join this well-established business with an impressive portfolio of clients.
Main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Delivery of planned and reactive Refrigeration maintenance works on site in compliance with the agreed project specification and within agreed timescales.
- Liaison with the Account Manager at all times striving to ensure that maintenance works are delivered on time and to the agreed specification.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations.
- Identification and resolution of repair, maintenance and installation issues that may affect programme delivery.
Essential qualifications are as follows:
- Previous exposure to operating within a Retail Refrigeration maintenance environment.
- NVQ Level 3 (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)
- City & Guilds (2079) F - Gas
To apply for this vacancy please submit full CV and covering letter to Gary Russell at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.