IT Analyst I
IT Analyst I,
Based in Stoneleigh - Warwickshire
AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. AGCO supports more productive farming through a full line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment, tillage, implements, grain storage and protein production systems, as well as related replacement parts. Visit for more information.
A permanent vacancy has arisen for an IT Analyst I, based in the MIS Department, reporting to the IT Lead I.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for providing support for both project work and the on-going day-to-day operational needs (maintenance, fixes, enhancements, releases and small change requests.) In particular, this will cover:
- Running and Maintenance of the scheduler that supports Columbus, PRISM and Parts LAN Data processing.
- Developmental work, which includes
- Working closely with the Parts Division information and analysis teams.
- Liaising with other functional teams globally to obtain new data extracts and adding to the Parts LAN
- Data processing
- Developing Data Dictionary
- Providing support of EAME data to non-EAME locations from our SQL Server environment
- Providing detailed documentation and process flow charts on the above areas
- Work in a team to analyze and recommend improvements to processing in the above areas, including replacement of legacy software.
- Provide analytical support, which involves identifying, verifying and documenting basic functional and technical requirements.
- Systems Analysis, support and testing for the following applications, working with a developer to provide a solution.
- Dealer Workplace
- GROW and Learning Management System (LMS) middleware applications
- AGCONet applications
- Parts Scheduler
- Provide input into project deliverables, including business cases for change, project plans, risk & issue logs.
- Provide responsive action to technical issues maintaining high-level internal customer satisfaction to required standards, through the successful resolution of customer requests/issues/change requests, as data is Business critical for Operational use and Financial Reporting.
- Work effectively across other functional teams to identify and resolve issues.
- Have strong technical experience in the Wintel server platform
- A good understanding of SQL
- Have good knowledge of the overall IT environment being supported
- Have a basic understanding of the development environments being utilized
- An understanding of an Object Orientated Language and Microsoft Visual Studio would be an advantage
Join AGCO's global Green Harvesting team and be part of our UK office which supports AGCOs Europe, Africa and Middle East Region and is located on beautiful parkland setting in Warwickshire. State of the art offices provide a pleasant working environment and all the facilities you would expect from a progressive global organisation.
We have over 30 nationalities working within our UK Operation to support our customers' global needs. AGCO is an exciting Company with a rapidly changing and growing environment and attaches great importance to the provision of continuous personal learning and development.
We we offer:
- Basic salary: circa. GBP35,000 - GBP40,000
- A company performance / Individual performance related bonus (10%)
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (The company contributes up to 8% for a 5.5% employee contributions)
- Life assurance and critical illness cover for Pension members
- 26 days holidays + statutory holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme for employees and their immediate family
- On-site parking
- On-site restaurant