Contract Vehicle Fitter
Recruitment Agency reference:
A position has arisen for a Vehicle Fitter within a leading Defence company based in the West Midlands. This is a key role supporting the team on a contract basis with the possibility of an extension. It is paying up to GBP13 per hour depending on experience.
Your duties will include:
- Stripping vehicles and fitting a range of components and parts
- Cataloguing components so that they can be effectively reassembled
- Fitting bespoke equipment to vehicles
- Upgrading and refurbishment of vehicles
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience of stripping and fitting vehicles
- Previous workshop experience
- Understanding of 12 / 24 volt electrical systems and light mechanical knowledge essential
Candidates must be able to obtain SC clearance for this role.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Drew Fackrell or Joanna Hutchings on and email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.