Role - Print Estimator
Location - Tamworth
Salary - GBP30 - GBP40,000
Start - ASAP
KRG have currently taken on a new urgent role with one of our clients who pride themselves on bringing brands to life through high-impact print products. They specialise in large format printing, digital and litho printing, print finishing, graphic design, direct mail, and fulfillment. Their clients range from high-street brands and large corporations to charities and grassroots organisations.
Our clients have been in the industry for over 30 years, growing from a small business into a company with over 120 employees, they have over 25 different machines offering all services from design to delivery.
This position is offering a fantastic opportunity for someone with print estimating experience to join their estimating team full-time.
A Print Estimator will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyze and manage incoming quotations
- Deliver accurate and consistent quotations to the correct person within the specified deadlines
- Liaise with account managers and sales team to gain details relating to each project and answer queries from quotations
- Use Shuttleworth to provide estimates and quotations
- Use creative ideas for cost savings
- Work together alongside leadership to highlight areas for margin improvement
- Understanding of the print manufacturing process
- Excellent attention to detail and methodical
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Initiative, efficiency, and enthusiasm
- Previous print estimating and Shuttleworth experience a distinct advantage
- Clear communication skills and ability to work as a team
- Customer- and service-focused
To apply for this role, send through your most up to date CV to one of the team today.