Are you looking to build a career in Marketing? Do you want to secure an Apprenticeship where you can learn on the job and gain qualifications at the same time? Do you like the idea of working for a company passionate about developing young people with an award-winning Training team?
Crest Nicholson are now recruiting for Apprenticeships as part of our industry recognised Apprenticeship programme for Trade Apprentices to start in August 2018. As a New Homes Developer with over 1000 employees across the south half of the UK, we believe it's essential for our business to grow our own talent through structured training schemes where you can develop a successful career as you grow with us.
You will be working on site alongside experienced professionals on a daily basis and will complete off-the-job training at a local college on a day release basis. You will be based on our most newly opened office in Tamworth, Staffordshire, where you will be working in our Marketing team.
We have an innovate scheme that identifies and develops great talent onto inspiring career paths like a place on our CIOB endorsed Site Management Academy or providing business skills and grant to set up your own business or gain full employment within Crest Nicholson.
For you to gain effective skills and training as a new entrant to the Construction industry, we provide the following training:
- NVQ & Diploma 2 or 3
- Functional Skills L1 or L2 in English and Math's (if relevant GCSE grades not obtained)
- Health and Safety and NHBC standards
- Crest Nicholson quality manual
You must be committed to learning, with a genuine interest and commitment to this exciting and dynamic industry. You will be a practical learner with a desire to work in a hands-on approach and someone who strives to deliver results, taking pride in their work.
Skills and qualities we are looking for:
- Excellent verbal communication
- Strong interest in Marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships
- Excellent listener
- Able to follow instructions
- Able to take constructive feedback and learn from mistakes
- Good practical skills
- Takes pride in their work and accepts responsibility
- Committed to the values & expectations of the Apprenticeship Programme
- Team player
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation to learn and progress
- Willingness to complete relevant course work to the best of ability
- Able to work in a well organised and accurate way
- Flexible approach to location of work
In addition to statutory Apprenticeship pay, we offer a life changing benefits package to include pension, healthcare and a progressive salary.
Applications are open until Monday 23rd April 2018. Apprenticeships will start employment in mid August 2018. We look forward to receiving your application!
We seek to be an ethical and progressive employer which encourages a culture of openness, creativity and continuous professional development and which rewards the effectiveness and loyalty of our employees.
Crest Nicholson is an equal opportunities employer.