Assistant Buyer - GBP30,580 - Atherstone
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an outstanding, professional and experienced Assistant Buyer to join our client, an industry recognised and global retailer, at their corporate Head Office.
Duties of the Assistant Buyer will include:
- Supplier management
- Have full knowledge of products and suppliers
- Analyse complex POS/Financial data in Excel
- Manage all due diligence, advertising and other related issues for all products
- Actively manage your area of responsibility, driving innovation and change
- Manage the efficient and accurate flow of communication, both internally and externally
- Ability to lead and manage suppliers.
The successful Assistant Buyer should:
- Passionate about attention to detail
- Exceptional levels of organisation and time management
- Hard working and flexible
- Open and honest in communication
- Ability to lead and manage suppliers
If you have experience in buying, procurement, purchasing or a related background, please get in touch.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us in 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.