Our client based in Newcastle under Lyme are currently looking for a dynamic marketing manager
Expect to play a key role in defining and delivering a marketing strategy with a particular focus towards brand development and content delivery throughout the UK and Europe.
Building on existing growth and maximising all opportunities we are now seeking a Marketing Manager to create a robust platform to deliver and measure our digital marketing activities throughout Europe as well as getting stuck in to all aspects of the marketing mix.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director (MD) and the Global Marketing Manager (GMM) you will play an integral role in the transition of the Company brand as a thought-leader within the industry. Whether you are building and executing the marking strategy; producing content (blog posts, white papers, webinars etc.); driving traffic; defining a social strategy; improving engagement; recognising trends; optimising marketing automation processes or anything else marketing related, it will be your B2B tech marketing skills which drives brand recognition
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overseeing all content creation activities for the organisation's website.
- Working closely with the MD and the GMM to devise an annual marketing strategy that aligns with the company's wider goals and product promotions to ensure continued sales and volume growth.
- Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content updates on the website throughout the year.
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimised content across all Social Media channels, engaging and developing a real understanding of customer behavior.
- Targeting keywords set by the management team and basing articles around them.
- Creation and management of SEO campaigns and Google Ad-words
- Working with Area Sales Managers to develop new initiatives aimed at promoting ourselves better to their customer needs
- Research and management of European marketing trends to ensure our message is consistent and relevant to non-UK countries
- Responsible for the organising, promoting and delivery of tradeshows throughout the UK and Europe
- Keep up to date with industry news and to build a competitor analysis database.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Proven marketing experience in content marketing (with a strong focus on digital formats);
- Marketing experience gained within a tech B2B environment
- Active Marketing Experience in developing and executing a marketing strategy for a small/medium business to actively participate on growth
- Excellent planning and communication skills;
- A solid grasp of marketing and content marketing strategies;
- The ability to build strong working relationships internally and externally;
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- There may be required travel throughout the UK/Europe and overnight stays