Senior Property Performance Analyst
Senior Property Performance Analyst needed! IDEX Consulting are partnered with a highly regarded, leading general insurance and financial services company who are looking for a Financial Promotions Specialist to join their team in the Midlands.
My client is looking for a Senior Property Performance Analyst to join the team at their head office in the beautiful location of Stratford-upon-Avon. The role of a Senior Property Performance Analyst requires you to manage the production of accurate financial data, reports and returns within statutory and regulatory guidelines in order to safeguard group property assets and meet regulatory and internal reporting requirements. You will also provide advice, insight and support to the business in relation to the investment property portfolios and their performance data, ensuring accuracy and compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements and to inform business decision making.
- Develop property investment strategy, in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Plan, manage and review the analysis and production of comprehensive, accurate and timely financial data and reports, including property investment fund performance
- Provide insight, analysis, guidance and support to the business in relation to the investment property portfolio
- Analyse, evaluate and monitor proposed and current assets, tenants and other business relationships, to ensure the business is able to make informed decisions and manage risk effectively
- Provide analysis, challenge and oversight to new and existing property vehicles and structures
- Anticipate, interpret and assess economic, market, legal and regulatory changes and developments
- Develop, implement and monitor processes, systems and controls in order to manage and mitigate risk whilst optimising resources
To be successful you will need:
- Understanding of investment funds and corporate finance
- Experience of conducting performance analysis and investment modelling
- Ability to understand, question and challenge a range of financial data, reports or legal documents
- Advanced spreadsheet skills, including controls and data risk management, for analysis, forecasting and reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including report writing and presentations to a wide range of internal and external parties
- Ability to engage, motivate and develop a small team
- Able to prioritise own workload within a fast-paced environment
If successful, you will benefit from a salary of up to GBP70,000.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a leading UK firm, who are looking for experienced and analytical individuals with excellent attention to detail. If this is you, send across your CV and we will be in touch with more information!
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.