Document Controller & Administration
Document Controller / Site administration - part time role 10:00am - 2:00pm
Looking for a candidate to start end near end of April on 4 month contract
GBP15 - GBP25 per hour - (dependent on experience)
- Updating the document control files and management system of the project.
- Ensuring project related information is up to date, downloaded from the Information Management System
- Providing Document Control support, including typing, letter writing, photocopying, scanning, filing, printing, compiling reports, typing up meeting minutes etc. (As required.)
- Ensuring all submittals (Request for Information, Technical Submittals, "As Built", Reports, etc.) are followed up and deadlines are met.
- Ensuring all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard.
- Ad hoc duties as required to assist the project team.
- Admin duties.
- Experience in 4Projects and Conject
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Preferably knowledge of information lifecycle and data flow requirements on an engineering and construction project.
If of interest please apply with your most up to date copy of your CV or give me a call on .
"VGC group are acting as an employment business to this vacancy"