Interim Finance Director
Interim Finance Director, Staffordshire
GBP450-GBP500 per day
Initial 3-6 months contract length
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment are assisting a substantial GBP50 million turnover business who are based in Staffordshire. You'll need to be an experienced Finance Director with the ability to operate with minimum handover to assess and run the finance department for a small, complex and growing business.
Reporting into the MD you will partner the business through a period of change ensuring the accurate and timely production of quarterly management accounts, year-end accounts and subsequent audit.
- You will be producing quarterly accounts and managing the cash flow effectively
- Developing, implementing, maintaining robust controls and ensuring all risks are identified and managed
- Providing a demonstrable track record in supporting the commercial decision-making process, ultimately driving profit & cash optimisation
- Year end and liaising with auditors
- To have obtained an Accountancy Qualification - ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Have experience in both commercial accounting and management accounting.
- Experience of working with operations and a strong understanding of stock management.
This role requires a very organised, professional individual who can work closely with people at all levels to help the business through a period of change and development to assist the finance team to move forward.
NW - 938026