Agricultural / Commercial Vehicles.
Due to significant new projects, we are seeking Development Engineers, (varied experience) to work within the state of the art R+D facility of a leading vehicle manufacturer.
Ideally located - Wolverhampton, Derby, Nottingham, Tamworth, Cannock, Stafford, Stoke-on-Trent, Crewe, Chesterfield, Birmingham
Excellent Salaries + Benefits Packages
Exciting opportunities have arisen for Development Engineers of varying experience levels to join the engineering team of the world's number 1 manufacturer of Off-Highway equipment.
Reporting to the Test and Development Manager, the successful candidate will join a highly focused, passionate team, working on exciting new programmes to both maintain and further extend the company's market penetration; your main duties would include:
- Test and development of new and current product designs
- Problem analysis and proposal of design solutions
- Analysis, reporting and presentation of test results
- Design, commissioning and operation of test rigs
- Liaise with internal/external customers/departments, as required during projects
- Assume responsibility for smaller projects/machine areas, dependant on experience
- Degree / HND in Mechanical Engineering or have equivalent experience
- Experience in the design/development of off highway/commercial vehicles
- Good working knowledge of drivetrain, hydraulics and electrical/electronic systems
- Enthusiastic attitude, coupled with a sense of urgency and desire to succeed
- Good teamwork & communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years applicable experience in at least one of the following; construction, agricultural, commercial, off-highway or military vehicles
- UK engineering qualification
- UK residency
- A real interest in off road machines and hands-on product development
Apply in Confidence
Gary is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Gary and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don't delay, we're hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2757 GHGC
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs