Project Quantity Surveyor Main Contractor
A dynamic family-owned Main Contractor with a reputation for delivering high-quality projects for a long list of blue-chip clients across the Midlands. Project sectors currently covered include:
Industrial Residential Healthcare Commercial
Project sizes ranging from GBP2-15m
After several years of hard work and relationship-building, the business now finds itself as one of the emerging names in the Midlands now competing against many of the top 10 nationally known Main Contractors. This in turn means that the business can provide opportunities to work on cherry-picked, negotiated projects, under a family banner with no red tape or internal politics.
Working closely alongside a Project Manager, you will take the commercial reins on a given project and will be responsible for the commercial aspect of project delivery. The role reports into a Managing Quantity Surveyor. Typical roles and responsibilities include:
- Issuing sub-contract tender packages.
- Negotiating with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Attending post tender and pre-contract meetings.
- Reviewing of contract documents.
- Manage and maintain relationships with established list of supply chain sub-contractors.
- Assess contract risk.
- Attend internal and external commercial review meetings.
- Submission of client valuations and management of the variation account.
- Management of subcontract accounts from procurement to final account.
- Preparation and assistance with the evaluation and submission of claims for variation works.
You will be given the opportunity to earn up to GBP55,000 per annum. Car or car allowance is included in their benefits package as well as a competitive pension contribution and private healthcare. Aside from the tangible rewards, you will get the chance to work for a well-known family-owned Main Contractor that ensure that they put their employees at the heart of everything that they do.
Contact - |