IT Project Manager - Network Implementaton
Network Project Manager required to assist in global network implementations for leading retail business.
Your new role
As a Network Project Manager, you will have international experience and a track record of successful network implementation projects (travel to various locations across Europe may be required)
The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful initiation, control and closure of projects in line with the organisation's project management methodology and procedures. The overall purpose of the job is to ensure the successful delivery of the European element of a global network initiative.
Role and responsibilities
- To initiate and manage the production of initiation documents for the proposed project, and to facilitate expert IT input to the process, coordinating relevant input from Technology and the Business to do so.
- To prepare a detailed forecast of all the project related costs, liaising with all required parties to gather the most accurate estimates possible and commitment on agreed spend.
- To work with the relevant functions to specify the resource requirements for each stage of the project and ensure these can be provided from Development, Infrastructure and Operations, Testing and the Business as required.
- To ensure a detailed project plan is developed and maintained, identifying key milestones, tasks, priorities, dependencies and responsibilities.
- To closely manage and monitor the projects finances throughout the life-cycle of the project
- To identify, manage and review risks, including those associated with inter-dependencies between projects, and take actions to ensure that risks are managed.
- Successful track record of network project delivery
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.