Commercial Finance Analyst - Temp to Perm - Birmingham
- Contract Type
Commercial Finance Analyst - Temp to Perm - Coleshill
Commercial Finance Analyst required for a prestiguous business based in Coleshill. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly-growing business and the chance to sit within a commercial business partnering team.
As the Commercial Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Margin analysis and advising the operations/sales teams with strategic planning
- Supporting the sales team with sales budgeting and forecasting
- Financial modelling and "what if" analysis
- Continuous improvement of analysis and reporting tools for commercial finance
- Finance process Transformation (both improvement and adaptation)
- Stock analysis
- Provision of profitability analysis and KPI performance reports
You will be studying ACA, ACCA or CIMA, or be a finalist or recently qualified, as well as have good experience in financial analysis/ business partnering albeit at a junior level in your current role. Our client is open on prior sector background but is looking for someone who is able to demonstrate previous experience of analysis and business partnering.
As this is a commercially focussed role, you will also be liaising frequently with the operations and sales teams in a business partnering function, so a friendly, confident and approachable personality are required.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.